Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My mind stuck with that poem.

First time I read this poem when I entered the staff lounge at mixed ward.
It reminds me my parents. How I miss them so much.
I can see that, my parents are practicing this, even my uncle, my aunties and my grandparents too.

that's the reason i closed with my families.


If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again

If I had my child to raise all over again,
I'd finger-paint more, and point the fingers less.
I would do less correcting and more connecting.
I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.
.
I would care to know less and know to care more.
I'd take more hikes and fly more kites.
I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play.
I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars.
.
I'd do more hugging and less tugging.
I'd build self-esteem first, and the house later.
I would be firm less often, and affirm much more.
I'd teach less about the love of power, And more about the power of love.

By Diane Loomans

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Hey!Sure hun. I linked You!