Tuesday, January 26, 2010

another day of living

I need a cup of hot mocca and listen to jazz while someone massage my legs..

What a life..

Pheww..what a day?

This and that..he kept asking me. God! I never expect he going to ask me..

But i take it in positive way.. When he ask me, means he have the courage to teach me.

I do question myself, till when i will be able to do my work smoothly? Is there any improvement in myself? Too many question playing in my mind and i need time to solve it out.

Currently am physically and mentally tired but my eyes won’t able to close.

If my legs can speak up, they will be the first thing that shout and ask me to lie on and keep them elevated...and my eyes will speak too...i won’t close up..And my ear says i want music ...my tummy start...i need hot drink..And lastly my brain will solve it out..At the end i remain here, in front of pc, listening to music and filled in my tummy....


Day by day am praying for the strength to stay alive and able to do things in proper way.

I couldn’t run away or even hide myself. There’s nothing else i can do unless be prepared.

Thank you ALLAH for the spirit

To my families, thanks for the love and the moral support.

Truly thanks to all my friends.

Thanks for holding my hand, and lend your shoulder.

life is shorter than what we thought.

so, appreciate what we have....


No comments: