Tuesday, January 19, 2010

end year trip :)


It’s been so long i didn’t update my blog.

Finally it’s 2010 and for sure my life getting harder.

There’s so much thing need to think of. My age gave me a measurement to see my life progress.

My December was hectic but joyful.

as i said before...i work hard and i play hard too. nothing can satisfied my self other than my off day...

I went to Singapore for 4 days with Parim. Celebrate my new year there while my families in KK having great Dinner at along edu’s house..i miss them so much...

I wish i have a wing to fly back to KK now.

I spent my night off on December at Singapore. I went there by ktm.

With ktm, it really make me EXTREMLY tired..And lucky i can sleep during the journey.

It took 12hours from taiping to Singapore. we just came for 3 days so we only covered few places. we went to sentosa, little india, arab street, bugis street, orchard, vivocity and spending our night at clementi areas.

thanks to my fren for the acco :)

Here some pictures taken by parim during our short visit there...

trying to travel with train...not bad..somehow ktmb need to do some changes

spending our day at bugis street and little india

little india


public stuff.....
p/s: i need the post box, so i can send a postcard :)
and keep ur city clean :P


this is just a few of it...if have time..will add on.. :)


No comments: