Sunday, March 21, 2010

Not So GOOD

Bad mood…
I hate the moment am angry, sad and being scolded or even worse if someone mad at me.
if i did something wrong..the apologize phrase will come first..
and I just can’t hold my tears to drop.
Sometimes, I do realize people think that am a serious person but deep inside am not.
I just hate to do things under pressure, sometimes i take things too easy and that’s the time I’ve been caught up doing mistake or mistake happen.
Forgiveness is the only things I need when mistake take place. But I do realize not everyone will easily say “I forgive you”
Things happen and I learn my lesson.
My mom always said “if you don’t like just remain silent unless you really can’t bear with it but please say it in polite way”
Am totally felt badly with the incident…and remembering my mom’s word…what a painful regret…I never take things seriously…
And starting today, I will never simply jokes or have words with others…I need to put more gap and remain myself things I should or shouldn’t.
and this is the unique of human being..different character, way of living and acceptance.

And currently I miss home…I never feel this bad until today…and now I Know how hurt is life.

No comments: