Monday, March 29, 2010

pray for the miracle.

Enjoying my orange juice, listening to my mp3 music collections and thinking how can i feel the miracle and the beauty of living so i will stop complaining and be more sincere.


How i wish my life is a fairy tale where everything will be nice and smooth, But i know it’s impossible.
Another day we gone through... to be honest felt sad seeing my housemates in stress and bad mood.
Kind of pity and i get what they mean....the sense of leaving this place ASAP...

As we know, most of the time we were complaining about our workload, the true is a person around us is the one that make us stressful and worried the most.

When think back, i still have the choice to change everything, which is just remain stupor and don’t bother bout others. But, how long can I stand?
Pheww...life is totally difficult, only Allah know everything.

No comments: