Thursday, December 9, 2010

Speechless!

when i heard,
my heart cries..
why should i?
cause it Hurt!
more than i expect!
thank you for it!
Speechless...

the distance doesn't make difference..
u better stay away rather than turn back to me!
thank you for your words..
am trying harder here!

alhamdulillah..
at least the morning breeze tell me.
the thunder shows me
and the rain cries on behalf...
am just too sensitive...
no regret after all..
owhh...
Life totally difficult...

thank you for completing my life yet thank you for hurting me too.
distance make us connect deeply it just the matter of time!

p/s: to my peluru2..no worries am fine...
totally fine and good here! *smiling*
counting my days to be meeting up with u guys..
love always!

4 comments:

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

love u muax! take care mas!

Masleeha T. said...

thanks mimi dear!!
u always be in my list!
peluru2 saya!!

Erin Wen Wen said...

wow mas what a words i'm amaze..love u,,

lynie said...

napa my dear??