Friday, February 13, 2009

Things change

When I flashed back,
I saw you preparing breakfast,
And moms were not around,
And I said “I love your breakfast”
And you just smile and look at me.

I still remember when I turn thirteen
I do said “I don’t like my school”
And u said “leave or stay”
You hug me and said “don’t worry it will be okay”
You gave me the light to light on my way.
And now proudly to said “I love my high school”

You treat me like a princess when am not well,
And moms said “you are his princess”
I love when I fall to sick because I know you were there.
Even when am healthy you were there.
Listen to me and always on my side.

I have an excellent father.
His strength makes me stronger,
His words make me realize how big world is.
A man who teach my brother to read,
Inside and outside he was good.
He did what he supposes too.
I grew up like the other girls,
I don’t have castle like a princess but I do have pretty house.
Where I have my own space,
And am pretty sure I am happy with it.

When turn eighteen,
Everything change,
I don’t know who I want to talk too.
I know you always there listen to me,
I just need to stay stronger.
And you thought me to do that and be confident in life
I will never forget..
i will never ever forget
and will always stick on my head.
You thought me;
“ALLAH will always there to help”
“Family will be there when u pissed off”
“Friends will be there when u plays”
And daddy said
“There’s no reason for you to be scared and sad when you are alone”

3 comments:

arlizsha said...

i'm touch...T-T i always here when u need to talk with.... hehehe...

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

May Allah bless you owez to b stronger than you already are..im proud of you bebehhh =p

Masleeha T. said...

thanks
i appreciate it :)