Saturday, October 16, 2010

gLObe makes me Dreaming and Wishing

owhhh..
Wishing my legs can walk and fly as far as i can!
i have 23 years more to go...
owh...dreaming of round the world before the age of 45!
preety cool hah?
well, thinking how should i?
in case...get married in between, preggie? family matter, or get die earlier?
phew...this is what we called challange..
nahhh...am preety sure regarding the list of places..
and i just need to work on it baby!


excited reading and seeing via net regarding places of interest in the world.
Listening to my aunts n friends story..
make my minds keep on repeating and telling me..
it's a must babe!
make it as on of ur Greatest experience ever.
there is so many places to visit ...!
ooucchh many in list babe!
well..
i might entering places that i would like to visit after this...
excluded places i went before =)


No comments: