Monday, October 18, 2010

adding oil in the morning, and remove some waste product!

Just finished my night shift with Nasyrah N Mek..
well, as usual.
Hungry babe! i need breakfast
and my tummy start to yell " owh please...feed me!!"
and Yes i will...in process thinking where should we go for breakfast..
with the emptied tummy i and nasyrah went home and met mek.
well, she's driving and we just by bike.
met her and heading to Perling area, near to the mosque.
Kak Umi, our Icu RN who introduce us to this place..
owhh..seeing the food there make my eyes turn a round, my heartbeat pounded faster and faster!
Gosh it's a food!!!
hahaa...
well, we start ordering..*exciting+hungry looks*
kami: bagi roti telur x 2, roti telur bawang 2, ...ermm...ada apa lagi?
waiter: laksa johor,nasi lemak, lontong kering dan lontong basah.
kami: okay...bagi lontong basah satu.
waiter: minium?
kami: nescafe o ais, teh o ais, teh tarik.
waiter okay....

in few mins..

me: nak tambah order.
waiter: okay.
me: nasi lemak paruh.
waiter: okay..

food coming and everyone eyes was staring at us.
gosh! i tell u, they might feel like " WHAT??"
but as for us..NORMAL~~~
owh felt bless with the food in front!
then we start ordering for Nisa, Farah and Lau.
well, they at work od.
so, here we are..adding orders.
when the orders done.

waiter 1: ini dia bungkus =he put on the table.
waiter 2: ala, letak la kat tempat lain meja dah penuh tu, takder ruang.
Kami: *Looking at each other with the stupor response"

after they leave us..
we were like : DAMN!!! hahaha
after finished my meal, my tummy starting again...
owh this feeling like removing what did i add in...
complete the payment.
rush to the petrol station..
"I NEED a WASHROOM!!"
and UNFORTUNATELY the ladies is in cleaning process...
Left the Men place...and without shame...HERE WE ARE..am in!
i need to pee at least..hahahaa...
and Mek standing out there to inform if there's a people to be in...
owhh...finally am safe! finish with the pee part..
felt better actually...
and during that period.
owh when i think Back,....Funny babe!

*i don't care anymore when i need to remove my waste product =)

No comments: