Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Time to Work

Busy with classes?-i only have 2 hours revision class compare to previous sem-
Obviously am not busy with that.

My blank pages filled with all the revision notes.
Revision notes?

Approximately that is what we have been discussed in class.
How bout my own notes?
For god shake!!!
I still floating and looking forward to make it. -hahahaa-
(Hope so.)
Suddenly feel so lazy to settle down everything. (astagfirullahalaazim)
Time passed, without realizing left few weeks before my final exam for community health nursing and psychiatric nursing.
Just sit back and continue reading till I get everything done.

aja-aja fighting!!

Continue praying to Allah and never lose hope will be my strength.
My family and friends will be my reason to continue life.
Went for jogging will be the best solution for me to express it out.
“Sweats is the best thing when you’re depress”
Listen to my music will be the way to shout out.
“May Allah shows me the light and help me to get the right way”


:::amen:::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ameen....orait bebeh,chayOO! selamat mengulang kaji~