Sunday, July 26, 2009

Searching for the time


It’s been so long, I didn’t update my blog.

Right now I am pretty busy with my new schedule.
Gosh! I would never expect my life will be as tough as today.
Living with new people with new environment gave me a new experience to learn and live with it.
Btw, I am having great housemates ere. 8 of us and 2 seniors.
Lucky dude!
and during the first weekend we went out to BERMIS POOL.

my housemates


Result release and my adrenalin rush faster and faster, getting nervous and worried. It’s a mixture of feeling. I couldn’t sleep well, my mind kept thinking of it. And it’s not fair!!! Because I wanted so much to sleep.. wawawa…
But it worth it because I get the good news once I woke up.
Alhamdulillah, thank you ALLAH… I passed my nursing board.
Congrats to my entire friend too. For those who couldn’t make it; there must be a reason why things happen. Pray to Allah and never lost hope on it.

No comments: