Thursday, July 2, 2009

start working soon!

Before flew back to kota kinabalu, my aunt and her family came to kl.
We went out and have a blast day.
It was great having my families here with me and spending time together.
Glad spending time together before start working! I’ll miss those moments.
How I wish my entire family member was here.
But I know it was impossible and am thankful to Allah because gave me such a great family.

Next week start working and me, nervous here.
I wish it goes as what I planned.
And hopefully I can learn a lots and avoid mistake as much as I can.
Dealing with human being is a great feeling.
And remember the mistake that you make can make them suffer for the rest of their life.
InsyaAllah I’ll do my best.

And for this few months, I’ll be having problem with internet connection.
I need to apply for broadband or try to look for wireless at my new place.
Otherwise I won’t be able to check my email.

may Allah bless me~ameen~

4 comments:

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

im also getting a broadband as soon as i reach s.a ..most probably a wimax ^^

all d best with ur job!

lynie said...

all the best!!..take care..
nnti i will come and visit u there..
insyAllah...

Masleeha T. said...

mimi: wimax? how's the payment? the connection?

lini: yeah..i'll wait for dat moment!
can't wait 4 u guys to cme n visit me..

ashorugh said...

salam..
how are u friend..
hope everything is fine..
where r u working now?
KK?? or KL?