Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mentor-Mentee

My mentor? Hahaha…
btw, she’s a SN at the same time one of the supervisor.
Working with her makes my adrenalin rushes.
My heart pounded, although she said I can share everything with her either working or personal thing but somehow I need time. I am having tough time with adapting myself.

“I feel that I am not teaching you” that’s what she said to me since I was so quiet.

Deep inside my heart, she was totally wrong!!!
Teaching people doesn’t mean with a words but also with your action.
And she acts more compare to explaining.
As I said earlier, she was kind enough but somehow I still need to put a gap because in my mind she’s my mentor and she also consider as my teacher. I have to put my respect as my teacher. She’s there to teach and guide me.
Surprisingly am damn quiet! Don’t laugh guys!
I admit that am kind of talkative but…I just don’t understand, why suddenly on earth I couldn’t say a words and don’t know how to communicate. And it’s totally show my PR were damn worse.
But I am still in learning process. Observing and screening everything.
Hopefully everything will be fine and this time I enjoyed here although am facing hard time.

No comments: