Thursday, July 2, 2009

Outing

Alhamdulillah. Am so glad! At last I met up with my high school friends before fly back to KL.
I guess almost every year we met up :)
I was so happy seeing those faces. ~i miss them~
It’s kind of hard for us to meet up and having lunch together.
Everyone is busy with their own routine.

We went for lunch and play bowling.
Although we have a short time together but it was an enjoyable and great.
How I wish I still have time to talk and jokes with them.

Lini: wish u all the best! It’s time to crack your head. Have fun at Mastech!
Aini: thanks for the keychain and wish u all the best in practical.
Mimi: Welcome to Shah Alam, enjoys your day and study smart!
Nana: don’t be too naughty!
Diyana: stay focus!
Asma: look after mimi at shah alam k!
Lianne, Siti, and farhana : no more holiday! Campus life started!
Alia and eeka: stay cute and wait for us at kk!
Baizura: your career just starting, wish u all the best!

With God willing we still can hang out and meet up next time.

No comments: