Thursday, November 20, 2008

Greet by the feces a.k.a stool.

Yuckss…that is our first expression when see a feces.
I felt pity for lini. FECES!!! That’s what she saw when she went to her room.
OMG… she came to my room and tell me bout the feces with a worm called human trichuris trichiura (dat’s wat lini said) . I was really shocked to hear that.
Kind of funny actually, y the cat choose there? It is next to the entrance.(ada tarikan kali)
Unfortunately the cleaner is not here. Damn…
By hook or by crook need to make sure the worm stop crawling.
Scared enter lini’s room.
How want to cover?
If at home, we used to sweep (different broom that we used for inside house) away and clean it with water or we cover it with sand.
But at here, damn… we don’t have different broom, only have the one for sweep the room. Haha..(we need to sacrifice da broom either mine or her)
Cover with sand? Where will we get that? Haha…
Cover with tissue or paper? Omg, we still can smell it.(wow)
At last, we spray with ridsect (for mosquito) and cover with detergent (powder).
It is only for temporary while waiting for the cleaner to clean it.
Yaiiii…lini, just ignore those feces for tonight. It will be clean tomorrow.

tok..tok...
I heard someone knock my door. It must be lini and sure she want to clean it.
Haha.. I know her, she wont satisfied till it clean.
Can u imagine, the moment u enter your room u will see(feces) and smell it.yaiii
Then we clean it…we sweeps away(with my old broom) and wash it with water+detergent…
tadaaa…its clean no more feces with the worm.
Then, for sure we throw the broom(yahoo...can get new one)…haha :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I haven't heard from you in a long time too! How have you been?

Studying nursing in Nilai College I see. Has it been fun? :)

So nice to hear from you again. Mind if I link you? :D

Masleeha T. said...

hi..am great ere.
yup..i do enjoying my study there..
n how bout u?
no prob then...hehe..

Muhaimin said...

feces? really disgusting!
huhuhuu... u know...there's one cat, just drop it feces just under my bike.. really make me mad like just want to kill the cat!
hehehhe... kucing sekarang xde moral, xreti nk cari korek pasir...

Masleeha T. said...

haha..yea rite..itula beza dia n mnusia..kucing xreti nak fikir..haha :P

Anonymous said...

wat a bad day..tensi..~~thnx~~..