Thursday, November 27, 2008

a part of my soul with them-friends-

I do need them. No matter how good I am, I still need them to stand next to me.
I wish I can meet all my old friends.
Kindergarten is the best moment to make new friends and is the best phase to enjoy.
Well, you know… during that time, we don’t really think who is our friend and most of them were good to us.
But when we getting older we know how to choose and decide who is our friend, don’t you?


"A friend is a character of u". that’s what my dad use to say. You can make friend to anyone that you want to, but remember make friend because of ALLAH and sure he will bless you along the way. At first I don’t understand but when getting older I understood his message.
Macam pepatah arab “berkawan dengan pembuat besi, kenala percikan api, berkawan dengan penjual minyak wangi dapatla haruman”.
(lebih kurang macam tu la bunyinya, enda taula kalau silap+maaf)


During primary school, I do enjoy myself.
St. Agnes my beloved school.
I learn to be more mature and make more friends with different gender.
Thanks to my parents cause allow me to have fun and supporting me.



left; sue,mariam,atul,farah,kelly,dilla



wif chemistry teacher,mdm chung fui han


masa high school pula di SMP,Likas. Disitula aku belajar untuk mengenal jati diri.
Memperkukuhkan jati diri muslimah dalam diri. Belajar untuk lebih bersyukur dan menikmati keindahan allah dengan penuh kesyukuran.
Meeting new friends and together we build new relationship.
At there, I learn how to build my own confident and learn to be a leader. Handle few events with my other classmates, learning together, been punished together under the hot sunny day. Well everything is a history and good memories to all of us. I do miss that moment.
To be honest, I love all my friends.
Nikmat kasih sayang sesama saudara yang ALLAH kurniakan hendakla kita turuti dalam mencari keredhaannya.



Tidak sempurna iman seseorang kamu sehinggalah ia mencintai dirinya.
(Riwayat Ahmad, At-Tirmizi dan AI-Hakim)



during SPM revision class

wif my buddies +lecterur;mdm gnanes


And now am glad that I meet new friends here.
Great to be same class with them and they complete my study environment here.
Having jokes and laugh at each other were the happiest thing I have with them.
I do enjoying hang out with them although we seldom watch movie or shop together. But, at least we went out before right?
I’ll miss them one day.(Trust me!!)

I’ll miss to walk to the class and I’ll miss to walk to the class and I’ll miss to tease them and listen to their jokes and story.

:::soo yi+me+grace:::

Let’s put our hands together and pray for our success and may god bless us along the way and lead us to have bright future.
Ameen.

P/s: I post it before...unfortunately I didn’t realize it was deleted by me.So, I re-post it.

No comments: