Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Be free with youth'09

you have the right to be free and decide your own hobbies.
you can share with your family, friends and community.
youth'09 give an oppurtunity for you to share and experience it.
Last Saturday I went to youth’09 with lini and ocu ida.
At first,
I was planning to go on Sunday but I changed my mind to go on Saturday.
Good to say a lot of people were attending and participated in this programmed.
To be honest this is my first time seeing independent stuff being sale off (x online)
and I would never think of coming before.
And this might be not my last visit.
The only thing that captured my eyes was the photography section
they called it lomo-I guess-
I love to see those pictures.
Look natural and have the value on it.
Frankly, am not really into gig.
I can listen to their song(esp bunkface-FINE)
but
I just can’t stand when it sang infront of me..
am not saying bunkface but the others also...
it might be because of the sound system during dat time..
i start to feel restless and my heart beat increase in rate.
It makes me think why the others can enjoy it but not me?
-Don’t get me wrong -
But that’s how I feel when standing
at the hall when the band starting their performance.

Youth’09 was a good idea and gave big impact on teenagers in Malaysia.
At least they have things to be done and hobby to share among them.
From my view,
most of them were creative and share their feel on art.
Carrying SLR camera along,
shows there were really into it and
I can see most of them shows their interest and
this is the right way to find friends who have
same interest and share their experience.


Here’s few pictures that lini’s took during that day:
their booth

bags+dresses+shirts


i love the background

I guess
everyone should participate
and they have to be more active in looking for creativity and independent youngsters.
And the organizer
should look a way to bring out all the book worms out and participate.
Create activity for the bookworms

and give them opportunity to play along with others
and experience new things.
Youth ’09

is the best way to help our youngster to be more independent,
experience new things and enjoy every moment.
It will help to minimize criminal case in Malaysia that caused by youngsters

and preparing them to be responsible with their life.
sharing hobbies with others and generate new ideas.

8 comments:

arlizsha said...

siut... i love the background too...
i wish the pics in my room..
my wall full of pics...
bestnya klau ada d kk camtu..

arlizsha said...

btw... nanti aku kaC dgr ko baby membaca.. well maC tsangkut-sangkut but dia pandai mengejalah.. about basikal tu, still learning.. ko sabarlah bulan 5 ni, komboi kita ramai-ramai naik basikal keliling 1 pekan tuaran... dari yng tua sampai kecil c baby... hehehehe...

Anonymous said...

salam......neh.....
datz y i oledy told ya kn yg yoouth 2 da latez.....=)....hahahah...
2la owg suh join xmaw....

Bimz said...

hheheheheh.....

Anonymous said...

haha..

p/s:liza,tpaksa mau kumpul gambar bnyk2 buat background..wahh..konvoii naik basikal..bulih join ka tue aa?!..hehe.. :)

Masleeha T. said...

hahaha...
tuela memang kena kumpul byk gambar.. :)

i wish am home on may..
mcm kurang kebarangkalian ja nie..
will see then...
no hal ba lini if u wanna join..
aisehhh..
beramai2 kita...:D

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

woo..a very gud activity indeed. anyway, i guess i know y u cudnt rily enjoy d gig, not all of them can really sing ( if u get wat im saying)..hahahhaha..no offense, becoz i truly support Malaysia products...malaysia boleeehhh..especially teens involvement. bgs bgs.. =p

Masleeha T. said...

hahaha..i guess too..
glad u can read my mind
yeah...
malaysia boleh!!