Monday, January 19, 2009

my little love

18th january 09
::8.06pm::
my phone rang...
who was dat?
Click…
I just talked to my cousin, baby erra.
Glad to hear from her.
Even though I heard the back-up voices
but am happy to receive her phone call.
How I miss those days playing and teasing her.
This little girl gave new experience to me and my families.
She makes us smile and laugh every single minute.
A little girl who doesn’t even know how hard is life.
The only thing in mind is fun and enjoy.


Her confident make her to become braver.
Her minds make her to become imaginative.
Her power makes her to become a queen.
She’s the queen of the house.
Without her everyone will feel lonely same as a castle without a queen.


another princess in my life


Thanks to my auntie and uncle cause letting her 2 make a call.
Love u guys.

4 comments:

arlizsha said...

kesian dia tu... td ptg dia main basikal terjatuh luka dagunya... cian kan dia...

Masleeha T. said...

lorrr...kesiannya...
adui...
ask her to eat a lot of protein, can help in wound healing :)

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

ni ka yg blk2 ckp...nice ohh ur hair..??? hahaha

Masleeha T. said...

ya mimi...
ini la tu..
"nice ohh ur hair"..dgn gaya memuji..
hahahaa