Friday, January 23, 2009

Just another day

Another day of the month,
At café,
I looked around almost all the table was occupied.
Everyone was laughing, joking, and teasing at each other.
How I miss my old friends here.
How I miss those days.
I guess they know who they are.
Thanks cause left me such a priceless moment.

And now,
I’ve spending most of my time with azay and qistina.
Great to have them here,
Their jokes make me laugh,
Their words make me smile,
Their action makes me never ever stop to smile and laugh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

chill mas chill.friends come and go.but the true friends memang irreplaceable.i was in ur shoes jugak.for that i understand :)

Anonymous said...

just want to let u know,each time i read ur post, ur writing always gives significant feelings for me,hurmm..tapi tak tau nak komen apa hak3x...keep it up bebeh

Masleeha T. said...

thanks my friend :)

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

great improvement. ^_^