Friday, January 30, 2009

Girlfriends

as i said at my previous post...
tadaaaa


I just watched bride wars.
Overall it was ok and out of my expectation.
To be honest
I expect something huge
or sacrifices or surprises from this movie
but it seems like…..
Not as what I thought.
Not get offended, am not disappointed with it.
It was just nice.
i can give 3.5/5.


A friendship between two little girl till their become career woman.
Their relationship was so close and sweet.
Argument between best friends,
And it’s all about their wedding dreams.
“June at crown plaza”

a scene from the movie


Be original, and be yourself, that’s the key.
Two things that I can learn from this movie is;

loving and forgiveness.
No matter how hate you at that person,

you will easily forgive them once you know that you love them.
And sometimes,

you don’t even know who you are,
but you girlfriends know more bouts you.


For those who haven’t watched it,
u guys should watch this movie with your girlfriends;

it might change your perception on how friends are.


Learning about friendship,
it doesn’t cause you a lot of money,
it just needs a piece of your heart.
Clear it and make yourself ready for any consequences.
A good friend will always be with you no matter what happen.
When you messed-up, she will clear it,
When you cry, she lend her shoulder,
When you laugh, she is with you.

She / he might leave you one day,
but remember all the moment you spent together.
Cause every moment will give you different experience.

A gazilion thanks to all my friends that ever lend me their ear
and be with me when i needed.
may Allah bless you guys.
LoVe always..xoxoxox.. :D

5 comments:

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

Best best...best drpd Inkheart..Inkheart is s0-s0

Masleeha T. said...

haha..ya lorr
mmg i heard dat too..
best dr Inkheart..
alhamdulilla aku enda tgk crita Inkheart...
sbb kalau bride wars not available aku mmg plan mo tgk Inkheart..

Anonymous said...

hey.check out my new-facey blog.yg lama sda ndk update2.bru lar skang ne.hahah.plus id place ur blog in my links site.

Anonymous said...

my url

http://stupefactionmastermind.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

luv u too hehe