Monday, January 5, 2009

semester just started

New semester,
felt glad to be in campus.
I had done my cleaning and arranging all my stuff.
Met up with my friends,
azay, andrea, shuhada, yao han, soo yi, grace and others.
And my roommates too,
qistina, she just came back.
A lot of things need to be settled down.
Just get the hand-out for a week classes.
Classes haven’t started yet,
but we already get the assignment topic.
Sound’s like we are having big crack on the head.
Remembering all the past
and
updating with new article and new subjects.
Our classes will be starting on 6th january 09,
Community nursing, our first topic will be the aging process.
Kind of interesting,
all people around the world are particular about the aging process.
All the formula has been set-up for anti-aging and
it become the most popular items in cosmetic world :)

No matter how hard it is,
I and my friends will work smart and hard to focus on this semester
-start to be serious :)-
and
working out of hours to make sure we prepare
for nursing board exam this year
.::i.allah::.
ganbatee!!
aja-aja fighting!!
chia yo!!
Pray for our success
-ameen-

4 comments:

Muhaimin said...

keep ini mind to become a successful person in this world and akkhirat!

Bimz said...

yeah.....
hohoho...ganbate kudasai!!!

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

Im impressed ^_^..love ur writing..keep up d gud work.

Masleeha T. said...

mimi, thanks
i guess u have been working hard for me all this while..
thanks again