Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eid Hajj, Eid Mubarak everyone!


owh!
eid hajj, eid mubarak everyone!
i miss home!
hahahaha....
i didn't hear any raya song, or any sounds of fire crackers...
and as far as i conscious no one rushing going back to their hometown..
and as for me,
the only thing touched my soul was the takbir from the nearest mosque..
Ya Allah thanks for the takbir.
another year of celebration...

my sacrifices NOT BIG as what prophet ibrahim a.s did..
but i do promise...
as long as i breath,
i will do it sincerely and no pressure.
appreciate every single thing of living.
learn as much as i can.
never lose my Humanity and my empathy.
Truthfully to my Almighty Allah
Bring out the best from me.
I will never stop Loving my Families and Friends.
Islam as my guideline of living..
and
remember Masliha,
nothing precious than have the bless from Allah.



owh my lovely cousins...
salam aidiladha everyone!
miss u guys!!
not forgotten the rest!!


feel free to read this:

p/s: as i ever said before...
i have 23 years more to achieve my BIGGEST dream..
travel around before my age of 45years old..
with the Bless from Allah...Insya Allah...i'll go to mecca!
and Egypt..for pyramid!!...