Saturday, November 6, 2010

i do need time machine darling.


how i wish to remain as a kids!
where i don't have to think much..
study.home.play
dat's it babe!
but till when ?
the best memories i had in life!
i can't turn back that time.
if i have a time machine...
i will turn it and go backwards.
replay all the GREAT moments.

when i was a kids.
i have so many friends.
every afternoon we do play together.
either playing with the kites, throwing slippers and run, hide and seek
and lots more.
i do play at playgrounds.
my aunts do fetch me and send me to swim.
i do went out for small parties.
and the best one..
i did walk from home to masjid likas with the
lantern.
(20mins walking from home)
i tell you!
that was the GREATEST one ever

and till today
it still fresh in my mind..
And at my age of 22.
i still play with the KITES =)
am sharing a kites with my 3 girls..
Niesa: my sleepmates
Wen2: my fightmates
miza: my photomates


Above picture,
owhhh
am thinking to have that one...
unfortunately not so windy and i don't think it can fly higher...
so, i didn't get it...
p/s: Nazerra, this is the kite that i told u last time.


owhh..proudly to say:
That is our Kites.

the kite park =)

and we do play with the bubbles =)
and not forgotten the ice-cream!

owh..miss both of u too!
remind me all those days at Nilai!
we jogg, we play kites,we went to pasar malam..
and we did so much thing together =P



my mates! =)

am enjoying every moments of living =)
thank you Allah..


4 comments:

Niesya Sya said...

yeyahh!!!
Love the part that u said, we still playing kites at the age of 22..
aku sukee...
Well, wat matter most is we enjoy every little thing in our lives.
Age?? Doesn't matter at allllll!!!!
XOXO!

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

I envy u =(
u still hv time to play all those things.
I kinda see redundancy in ur blog descp. but we'll talk bout dat later ( u know I always best interest for u at heart).

love this post. i wish to relive all the great moments we had in high school :)

andrea said...

cheh...x minta copyright utk gambar tu ka?

Masleeha T. said...

andrea darl..enda payah okay!!
cepat dtg johor!! miss u berabis!