Tuesday, November 9, 2010

i DON'T need that vibrate!

i hate that vibrate..
ignorance..angry..fed-up..bored..(package okay)

i do thankful with what i have till today..
but sometimes the environment is killing me silently!
totally killing...
and it was totally GREAT one... Really Great!
GREAT HIT!
i do believe...
How GOOD u laugh, that will shows how BAD u cries.
and thats a fact my dear!
Ya Allah Give me the strength..
and because of you am standing stronger than yesterday..

as mom ever said
" no matter how big is ur mistake, i still can give u the forgiveness, no matter how offended am i, i still can let it go, cause i love u more than ever and i believe in u, but remember the outsider can't do that"

and as dad said
" treat people the way u like to be treated and never take revenge."
" if u angry to someone just be calm and control yourself cause i know you will burst till make someone suffer n felt Hurt more than u can imagine my darl"


till today..am holding and keeping it safely but as a human being i do failed.
i do Burst out..but not that bad..better than before..and i hate it..
cause it will be totally unexpected!
ya Allah am praying hard here, please give me the strength and please send me those people who can be love and be with me either for good or bad one...
Thank you Allah


p/s: saya perlu peluru2 saya
sbb mereka tahu saya sedang bersedih!
dan saya rindu kamu!

7 comments:

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

whats up babe. im here if u need me. tilt ur head up no matter how upset u are. never let the bad ppl see ur weaknesses. we cant afford to let them win.

Masleeha T. said...

mimi! i need that song!!
haha...send me via ym!
thanks! yeah!
i can't afford to let them win =)

shella said...

hey be strong babe =) we all here for you.. apa pun kena byk sbr..that is the only key..

Masleeha T. said...

thnks shella darling!
can't wait to meet u!!

Niesya Sya said...

K dear! I agreed with Mimi.
Take it as a lesson, so that u won't do it again in future.
*smile*

Anonymous said...

Yes, dear .. I'm here :)

Be strong k,no matter how tough it is..anythning won't happend by accident.
U r choosen to handle it, to make u a better and sronger person.
(I hope u undertand)
So, face it wisely.

Luv always,
Tella

Anonymous said...

** stronger