Monday, December 29, 2008

another year of life

- salam maal hijrah- and Happy New Year
Another year of hijrah. 1430,
new beginning of the year in islam calendar.
What had I done for 1429?

Did I do the right thing for my own life?
Did I enjoy my whole life with spending my time doing the right things?
Gosh!!!
A lot of things need to be done and need to be carried out.
Life goes on.
Even the year’s change, do I change my self?

*kawan aku ckp kita mesti berubah!!-utk kebaikan-*

Last 2 days, I did YM with my friends.
To be honest I wasn’t expected that question.
“mas apa hajat tahun baru kau?, lagipun kita mo masuk 21 thn sudah..”
*sounds like that*
Haha…
I was laughing when reading her text. To be honest I never bother about the age of 21st.
But yet, am scared with growing older.
Yeah rit, a lot of things need to be carried out.
Life? Career? And everything.
Life is full of surprise. Anything is waiting in front of me. As I move on with life there’s a few people out there will always stay next to me and I do believe that.
I will never walk alone. Even till my last breath, even till I meet the almighty ALLAH.
Every single thing that I did wit my heart and deeds will follow me excluded my family, friends and property.

"Allah does not look at your appearance or your possessions; but He looks at your heart and your deeds." (Abu Huraira: Muslim)

Simpan ja la hajat dalam diri.
Takut enda menjadi bila dihebah kan.
Terlalu byk dalam list .
Cukup utk kawan2 mendoakan.-ameen-

Last but not least, a gazillion thanks to my families, and friends for being there when I needed.
Glad to be a part of you guys.
Sorry for things that i made that hurt.
A new year, new dream, new wish, new hopes and new beginning of life.
Life is like a story book and you are the author.
Fulfill with our own imagination, creativity and continue with preparing yourself for death.
Every chapter has it owns story and it depends on us to create it, either want to make it happy ending or leave it with sad ending.

"Conduct yourself in this world, as if you are here to stay forever; prepare for eternity as if you have to die tomorrow." (Bukhari)

May our life will be bless by the almighty ALLAH and praise to our beloved prophet Muhammad s.a.w.-ameen-

3 comments:

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

life is like a story book..gud one..hw bout like is like a bowl of cherry?

david santos said...

Happy New Year...

Anonymous said...

new confidence life ahead.trust in HIM and inysa allah everything would be okay