Thursday, December 11, 2008

AIDILADHA Part 1

Yahoo.. "selamat hari raya aidil adha"the first thing i said to myself that morning.
alhamdulillah another chance of living and breathing.
Thank you ALLAH.
Glad to be alive.


That morning my cousins wake me up with her phone call.
At first I thought my aunty calling me, but when I hear the voice…
Nahhh…my cousin’s voice.
As usual our conversation start with greeting and saying “selamat hari raya aidiladha”
I got the chance to talk with them, including my sister.
So, good to hear their voices, damn miss all of them.

How I wish I be there too.

I still remember when my cousin, erra says

“am wearing purple baju kurung, how bout u?"
Haha…
I just laugh and answer her
“Sure you look cute on your baju kurung, I will let u see my picture k”

“Have you taken your breakfast? What do you have for it? Crackers ?”
“Not yet, besides, our cafĂ© not open yet, and I’ll have bread with milo”
“Pity on you, we just finish our breakfast”

That’s what my cousin, yumi said.
I wish to be there and having breakfast with them.

When I talk to my younger sister, this is what she asked:
“How’s your raya?”
“wawa…I’ll celebrate with lini, and for sure both of us will be having good time”
“hahaha.. Good time?2 orang ja?”

Well, thanks guys cause calling me. Haha..

I knew it!!
you guys going to call me that morning.
Miss me right? Haha
:P

Oh ya… thanks for those who sending me text and comment at fs.
Mimi, can’t wait for the next raya, so I can eat your kelupis.

4 comments:

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

bulih ba kalo ko mas..wpun ko mula2 nda sudi mo masuk..:(

Masleeha T. said...

haha..malu bah..bkn enda sudi..
tapi kalau sdh kena ajak aku bedal ja :P

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

ba next year =)

Masleeha T. said...

chantekkk :)
next year.. itupun kalau aku dpt cuti raya :(...::i.Allah::...