Sunday, December 21, 2008

sUnday Dates

Huhu..*sigh*-which is not good-
Another day of weekends,
My auntie flew to Indonesia this morning.
And I would alone at home for 10 days.

GOSH!!
Yesterday we went out to star hill, Lot10, and plaza low yat.


What did I do this morning?
Had a good breakfast with ocu fisah,

but she will leaving soon and I’ll be alone :::damn::: :(

And now,
I’m thinking to watch movie at theater but none of my friend available.(including o.fisah)
Ocu fisah is so lazy to go out,
Andrea is currently working part time at KLCC,
Mariam went out with her bf

(she did asked me to join them at sunway pyramid but I felt uneasy and lazy)
Haizz.. :(
It really kills my mood to go and watch.
Besides everyone will be busy preparing Christmas, busy looking for Christmas gifts.
How I wish lini’s here with me!! (Can accompany me watch movie)
How I wish can follow my aunties fly to Jakarta!!

(Enjoy your trip guys)
How I wish to be at kk!!
Last minute plan and this is my hols!!
My friend did invite me to her house at Malacca but I don’t feel like going there.
Go back to penang?
My cousin was not there. They went for vacation.
Yaiii…
At last ended-up at home watching astro, online, reading novels, and listen to the music.

haha.
Well, I used to it.
Spending weekend at home and relaxed.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mas s'times boredom is killing haha.im going back to uia this afternoon.do pray 4 me :)

Masleeha T. said...

yaa...u r rite...
haizz..
haha..
well, wish u all da best..may allah bless u -ameen-

Anonymous said...

hehe. yalah generic name,brand name. aduyy2 ;P
aku d masterskill jakk bha. huhu.
ya posting di ijn. ko dmna? nursing kn. wahh.penyayang la ni. hihi

Kakai said...

sya tlh tag anda.sila lihat pada blog sya.dan jwb k! :)

Anonymous said...

best nya..lot og things u can do dear (6_6)...sory me not available..exam bah

jaga diri ah~~ingat jgn jalan sorang2 kehkeh

Masleeha T. said...

hehe...enda apa aini...
no worries.. :)