Wednesday, December 10, 2008

night before aidiladha

lalala…
it’s still cold outside and i can feel it,
raining since yesterday.
Yeah right “selamat hari raya aidiladha”
That’s what my cousin said.
Every time aidiladha remind us about prophet Ibrahim s.a.w.
Where he sacrifice his own son, prophet Ismail s.a.w
sacrifice..sacrifice...
And it still continues parents who sacrifice for their kids;
never let their kids suffer and make sure get the best for them.
No matter how hard it is our parents still love us,
Do we love them as much as they love us?
In the morning (raya) while everyone having breakfast with their family,
There’s a people crying out there, remembering the past.
Parents who lost their kids, a husband who lost their wife and a family who lost their relative.
Tears come out, crying for the loves one.
Life goes on. May God bless them.
I try to remember what I have done for the whole year.
What is my sacrifice?
Did I’ve done my job as a muslim, a daughter, a sister, a student, a friend?


3 comments:

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

Reminds me the meaning of my existence is this so called temporary journey...

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

in*

Masleeha T. said...

yeah rit..
appreciate things around us..hehe :)