Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Zirah my junior I did it – part I::5+2=7::

7 facts about me:
1. Masliha Tiwol-my full name-
2. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers
3. Love to drink coffee and tea.
4. Blueberry cheese cake is my favorite.
5. Love to be home
6. Eating delicious foods.
7. Hallmark my favorite channel.

7 things scared me in this world:
1.muslimin and muslimah fight with each other.
2.My sins-confirm banyak- L
3.Loosing someone I love.
4.Being hates by others.
5.Fail in my exam; especially nursing board exam soon.
Pray for me to pass wif flying colors
7.World war.

Currently listen to:
1. 2nd hand serenade- fall for you.
2. chris brown feat keri hilson- superhuman
3. paramore- crush crush
4. Il divo- Isabel
5. Caramel- Tinggal Kenangan
6. unknown-Nae sarang ee ya
7. unknown- Num Ga Seum ee Ha Neun Mal


7 things that I always said:
1. OMG!!
2. YA KA?
3. IC
4. ASTAGFIRULLAH
5. BOLEH BA KALAU KAU
6. KAU NI HAH...
7. AISEHHH...

7 things that really priceless in my life:
1. Islam and quran
2. My families (semua keturunan)
3. My friends
4. My birth cert, Ic and all the important documents.
5. My stuffs.
6. My beloved sabah, and Malaysia.
7. My Career.

5 comments:

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

tmbh lg 1..7 things i hate about u! wahahahhaaha..lagu c miley ba tu hahaha..

Kakai said...

tengs kaka masliha bt tagnya! :)

Masleeha T. said...

haha..kini aku ubah mimi..
jadi...7 things bout u!!!
haha :P
wahai cik adik kakai..no hal :P

arlizsha said...

bleh aku ikut2 ko buat ni 7 things????

Masleeha T. said...

astagfirulla..
boleh boss..
silakan....hahahaa :P