Sunday, December 7, 2008

Matchmaker

Haha..
To be honest I am thankful because having good friends with me.
~ameen,thank u ALLAH~
Yeah rite…
Good friends’ a.k.a matchmaker.
Don’t even talk bout my families.
Lini, my matchmaker at nilai working together with my families
AND
not forgotten her partner in crime Afzan.
Mimi, my matchmaker at kk working alone without partner
My other friends (I guess u guys know who u r)
My sis,Noni:: OMG!! She also included..::damn::..
Well, it’s not a good idea to let others know who is my matchmaker
BUT
this people really work hard (don’t know when they will stop)
*sigh*

And with one mission
“We want the best for you”
Wawa..i do appreciate it.
I still can make friends with them right? Haha*laughing*
Thanks guys! *touch*
No worries I’ll let u guys know when it’s time…
Just pray the best for me.~ameen~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so,kami la team paling kuat kn?!..hahaha..:)

Masleeha T. said...

agak2 la...team paling kuat blum tentu menang..haizz :P

Anonymous said...

blom tentu menang....tp kebarangakalian menang sgt tinggi...binatang apa yg badan dia berawan?!..no biri2..kambing biri2 ok..remember dat...hahahahaha:)..

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

isk3..perlukah ko mempromosi perkhidmatan aku mas..sesungguhnya i aint doing dat for any cash duhh..hahaha..God bless u my dearest mas :)

Masleeha T. said...

Lini,kebarangkalian...ya at least ada...
n i will remember dat..
kan mo jawab dgn ringkas..
ckpla biri2..mo lagi jwb penuh nasib guna ym kalau sms..kan syg space..hahaa*laughing*

mimi, i noe dat dear..sincere bah kamu...tada jua ku byr gaji..bertuah badan..may ALLAH bless all of us..~ameen~