Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday at KLCC

My mobile phone rang.
Gosh!! It was ocu fisah.
When I saw the clock it was 10.30am.
Damn!! Actually I’m planning to watch movie at KLCC.
In rushed I get-up from the bed and directly went to took shower.
It’s 11.00 am and my mobile phone rang for the second time.
The first thing in my mind was my ticket. Does she get a ticket for me?
When I answered her, “yahoo, thanks for it.”
She did it!!
Locked-up the door and went out from the house.
Queuing up for the tickets made me breathless.
It’s about the time. It was really envy on me.
Reached there at 11.30 am and the movie starts at 11.45am.
Gosh!!!
And am wasted my 5 minutes waiting for my aunty.

My steps continue to the theater. Yaii…
Directly enter the hall and looks for my sit.
I couldn’t get a pop corn for my self.
I just drank a can of 100 plus with a sandwich.
at last i watched twilight!!


It’s about loves between vampire and human.
How does he control himself and how does he protecting his girlfriend, bella.
This movie really gave a big impact on me.
Edward cullens, a vampire guy which is bella boyfriend.
Scared and secure, that’s what he tried to hide from bella
For bella, Edward is everything.

No matter who he is, he still Edward a boy who will never ever hurt her.



Gosh.. It was unbelievable.
How strong she is.
Have to keeps the entire secret from her parents, and friends.
Have to confront the vampire’s family member.
Have to hurt her dad when she walked away from home.
Have to face the devil vampire, james.




Edward, a protected guy who falls in loves.
Secure and always be there for bella.
Watching bella from far and be there when she needed.
Gosh!! How sweet it is.
Well, I guess every female in this world need someone who can protect them and Be there when they need it.




From theater I continue my steps to food court.

Had lunch with andrea.
Currently she is working at Isetan, KLCC.
Right from there I went to Kinokuniya.
Am searching for novel that been asked from my cousin, shasha.
Unfortunately I couldn’t get it.
And I just bought new novel for my self.

-my bestfriend's girl by dorothy koomson-

How far would you go for the best friend who broke your heart?


Well kind of excited because of it.
I’ll have a break first with updating my blog and give a way to my new novel.

8 comments:

Ira Deera said...

wooo..luv Twilight!!! very2 touching..cair hati tgk ni...ahahaha

Masleeha T. said...

hahaha..tau enda apa...
aduii..bygkan diri jadi bella skjp..haha :P

Muhaimin said...

dah tgk dah...
layan gak citernya... touching doh

Masleeha T. said...

haha...
mmg saya terlambat tgk mvie tue..
tuela..protective si edward tu..
haizzz :)

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

told u to watch it ^_^

mas..untag me from ur blog pls. jgn letak aku dlm cronies ko. il let u know y.

Anonymous said...

twilight di mana2 haish :)

Anonymous said...

assalammualaikum...masssssssss aku mo tinguk jugakkkkkkkk isk,,sik,,,

Masleeha T. said...

walaikumsalam.w.b.t
haha..itula bahh..
aku rasa best...cerita dia enda la sefamous harry potter cuma jln cerita dia berbeza sikit n watak dlm tu berbeza :D