Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SUPERHUMAN

Last few days I read in my friend blog. She talk bout love voyage.
To be honest I do love this part of her article:

“Love is such a wonderful thing for humankind cannot describe it with words. It is stronger than ecstasy, it makes you longing for more as you fall,you crawl,you beg and you fall again. Still,you never stop because deep inside you know you would die for it.”

Yeah rite mimi. Love is the greatest thing in this world. And it depends on our own self to make it more priceless and enjoy every second on it.
Love to ALLLAH will help you along your ways, to choose and decide the right path for you. (It’s the way of living)
Love your own family will makes you stronger and face new life without fear with knowing there always be there for you.
Loves your own friends will make you understand more how to communicate with others and how to face new challenge and learn to accept new things.
Love with your boyfriend/girlfriend (special)?? Haha…well just love him/her because of ALLAH and if you believe she/he can help and guide you to become a good person, there you are.

Superhuman song sang by chris brown featuring keri hilson.
Thanks mimi cause sharing with me this song, its really nice. Indeed it really meaningful and

that’s really show how’s love can make someone become superhuman.





Weak
I have been crying and crying for weeks
How'd I survive when I can barely speak
Barely eat, On my knees
But that's the moment u came to me
I don't know what your love has done to me
Think I'm invincible
I see though the me I used to be
You changed my whole life

Don't know what your doing to me with your love
I'm feeling all super human, you did that to me
A super human heart beats in me
Nothing can stop me here with you
Super human (I feel so superhuman X2)Super human


Strong
Since I've been flying and righting the wrongs
Feels almost like I've had it all along
And I can see tomorrow
Where every problem is gone because
I flew everywhere with love inside of meI
t's unbelievable to see how love can set me free


You changed my whole life
Don't know what your doing to me with your love
I'm feeling all super human, you did that to me
A super human heart beats in me
Nothing can stop me here with you
Super human (I feel so superhuman X2)Super human


It's not a bird, not a plane
It's my heart and it's going, gone away
My only weakness is youOnly reason is you
Every minute with you
I can feel like
I can do anything
Going going, I'm gone away in love


You changed my whole life
Don't know what your doing to me with your love
I'm feeling all super human, you did that to me
A super human heart beats in me
Nothing can stop me here with you
Super human
Super human

3 comments:

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

im glad dat u like it :p

Masleeha T. said...

haha..i am..
lain kali introduce to me new song k. :P

Bimz said...

wuik....
cry on my shoulder xda ka??
hahahahah...